You will need something festive to drink with all the ghoulish grub and twitchy treats you’ll be serving at your Halloween parties. It’s time to take out your witches handbook, I mean recipe book, and find the perfect beverage for you favorite zombies and mummies. The Halloween Recipe: Witches Brew is a tasty punch that will delight even the creepiest of guests.
Halloween Recipe: Witches Brew
Summary: This Halloween Recipe: Witches Brew is the perfect punch to serve for your Halloween party.
- 1/2 gallon of limeade
- 1/2 gallon of lime sherbet
- 2 liter blottle of Fresca (lemon-lime soda can be substituted)
- Optional: Gummy worms for garnish and an added spooky touch
- In a large punch bowl add Fresca and limeade.
- Add lime sherbet by the scoop and wait for mixture to foam.
- Garnish with gummy worms and serve to all your favorite ghosts, goblins, and witches.
Stephanie left the corporate world to focus on her true love, chauffeuring (also known as raising two teenagers). Currently she is the Online Community Manger for Where Women Cook and Where Women Create Magazines and handles social media for a DIY/craft conference…not to mention committing egregious grammar and spelling errors for the world to see on www.TheDailyBlarg.com. Her spare time is spent reading, cooking, eating, blogging, tweeting, watching reality TV, and cuddling up in her Snuggie while riding her unicorn. She does all this while raising two growing teenagers, a Papillon, and a chinchilla with her husband Brian.