Halloween is only days away and you are likely making last minute preparations for your own holiday feast. Or maybe you have been invited to a last minute party and need ideas on what to bring. Well look no further. This Halloween Recipe: Candycorn Trifle is not only easy and festive but beautiful.
Halloween Recipe: Candycorn Trifle
Summary: Do you need something quick and easy to wow your Halloween guests? This Halloween Recipe: Candycorn Trifle is for you.
- 3 cups of prepared vanilla pudding
- 15 gingersnap cookies
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 2-3 cups of candy corns
- 5 dessert glasses (6 oz size)
- 1 cup of fresh whipped cream
- Place 1 ginger snap cookie on the bottom of each dessert cup, drizzle lightly with chocolate syrup.
- Add vanilla pudding until it creates a 3/4 inch layer.
- Add layer of candy corns.
- Repeat above steps 1 time.
- Add 1 final cookie, drizzle with chocolate syrup, and add a 3/4 inch layer of pudding.
- Before serving add a dollop of fresh whipped cream and a candy corn.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Stephanie left the corporate world to focus on her true love, chauffeuring (also known as raising two teenagers). Currently she is the Online Community Manger for Where Women Cook and Where Women Create Magazines and handles social media for a DIY/craft conference…not to mention committing egregious grammar and spelling errors for the world to see on www.TheDailyBlarg.com. Her spare time is spent reading, cooking, eating, blogging, tweeting, watching reality TV, and cuddling up in her Snuggie while riding her unicorn. She does all this while raising two growing teenagers, a Papillon, and a chinchilla with her husband Brian.