One can never have too many appetizer recipes. They are great for cocktail parties, picnics, potlucks, or just an afternoon snack. Dips, spreads, and cheeses can turn plain chips, crackers, or sliced baguettes into a gourmet appetizer in minutes. This Smoked Salmon Spread Recipe is a delicious way to top your favorite cracker or bread for a quick and easy appetizer. It is also fabulous on a freshly toasted bagel.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz. smoked salmon, chopped finely
- 2 TB. green onion, finely minced
- 1½ tsp. fresh dill weed
- 3-4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2-4 drops of Tabasco sauce
- Fresh parsley, dill, and cherry tomatoes for garnish
- In medium sized mixing bowl add softened cream cheese, salmon, green onion, dill, Worcestershire, and Tabasco. Mix until smooth.
- Top your favorite crackers or bread to serve. You can garnish with parsley, dill, or sliced cherry tomatoes.
- Store, refrigerated, in an airtight container.
What do you like to top your crackers with?