Have you been looking for a quick, easy, delicious, and flavorful new chicken dish for your family? Maybe one that will go with the Mexican rice recipe from last week? Try this salsa chicken recipe tonight and you won’t be disappointed. The best part is you likely have all the ingredients in your house already.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ⅓ cup taco seasoning
- 1⅓ cups of salsa (mild, medium, or hot depending on your taste)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese of your choice
- Sour cream and cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat 13×9 baking dish with non-stick spray. Coat both sides of chicken breast with taco season and place in baking dish.
- Pour ⅓ cup of salsa over each chicken breast. Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until juices in chicken run clear.
- Sprinkled shredded cheese over chicken breasts and return to oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish and serve with your favorite side dishes.
Now the real question is…what’s for dinner?