Books and magazines never have enough pages for everything we have to share … so we sometimes include a photograph without a recipe. When this happens, we know you will want the recipe to make the dish. Ask and you shall receive! Enjoy this recipe from Ree Drummond on page 48 of WHERE WOMEN COOK: CELEBRATE!
- 1 (14-ounce) package frozen blackberries
- 1 (16-ounce) jar maraschino cherries without stems
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 5 lemons)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 1 large lime)
- 3 cups water
- Process first 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Pour fruit mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a pitcher, discarding solids.
- Stir in 3 cups water.
- Serve over ice.