It’s National Pie Day and what better way to celebrate than a Pieography and Where Women Create/Cook/BUSINESS Magazine giveaway with our “Easy As Pie” Pinterest contest. Pieography: The Story of Your Life in a Pie, is the newest book from WWC Press.
With our “Easy As Pie” Pinterest contest, you can win a copy of Pieography before you can buy it (the book release date is February 1st, 2013). You will also win a 1-year subscription to each of the Where Women magazines: Where Women Cook, Where Women Create, and the new where women create BUSINESS.
“Easy As Pie” Pinterest Contest/Giveaway Requirements:
- Create a Pinterest board dedicate to pies (maybe you already have one); you can name the board whatever you’d like.
- Pin this contest to the board; use the contest graphic included in the post.
- Pin the Pieography announcement post and recipe to the board; you can use the image of the book cover or the quiche recipe image (post link: http://wherewomencook.com/individual-spinach-quiche/)
- Repin at least one pin from the WWK Pieography board (link here: http://pinterest.com/wherewomencook/pieography/)
- Fill your new pie board with pie recipe pins. You can repin from Pinterest or pin your favorite recipes from other sites.
***Contest/giveaway runs from January 22nd through January 26th, 2013. Winner will be chosen at random and notified via email.