Fall is right around the corner which means that the last summer holiday is upon us. It’s nearly Labor Day which means you are likely getting together with family and friends to celebrate. The million dollar question is always “What are we going to have?” We’ve made it easy for you and gathered some fabulous Labor Day recipe ideas that will be perfect for your gathering.
Spicy Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwiches from The Fresh Fridge.
- Honey and Jalapeno Coleslaw from Inspiration Kitchen
- Bacon Potato Salad from Scratchy Mama
- Watermelon Salsa from Cook’s Hideout
- Cantaloupe Granita from Cooked with Love, Mom via Where Women Cook
- No-Fail BBQ Baby Back Ribs from Juanita’s Cocina
- Grilled Peach and Vanilla Cake Trifle from Evil Shenanigans
- Marinated Grilled Vegetables from Where Women Cook
The only thing left to do is call all your friends and family for a delicious feast.