Are you looking for a wonderful cinnamon-raisin bread pudding recipe that you can make in your slow-cooker? We have Gooseberry Patch’s recipe below.
Have you visited our Gooseberry Patch Video and Recipe series lately? If not take a few minutes to catch up on what you’ve been missing:
- Week 65- Upside-Down Pizza Casserole
- Week 66 – Chicken Asparagus Quiche
- Week 67 – Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Week 68 – Slow-Cooker Barbacoa
- Week 69 – Special-Morning Oatmeal
- Week 70 – Slow-Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- Week 71 1 Slow-Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
Bread pudding is a comfort food at it’s finest. Add the convenience of a slow-cooker and you have a dessert that everyone, including the chef, can enjoy. Gooseberry Patch’s Slow Cooking All Year ‘Round has a wonderful cinnamon-raisin bread pudding recipe that is a great starter into the world of slow-cooking.