What are some of your favorite snack foods? Chances are, some form of nut is on that list. What if you could take your favorite nuts and kick them up a notch? This Chili Lime Roasted Nuts Recipe makes snack time spicy. It’s great for game nights, football games (Super Bowl anyone?), and snacking in front of the TV.
- 3 cups mixed nuts (or any of your favorite nuts)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Juice from ½ lime
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine oil, lime juice, honey, and chili powder (you can heat up in the microwave for 30-45 seconds to make the honey easier to work with) in a medium sized mixing bowl. Add nuts and coat evenly with chili mixture.
- Spread evenly on baking sheet and cook for 7-10 minutes. Watching closely as to not burn the nuts.
- Serve warm.
It’s time to snack.