Who doesn’t love French fries? They are one of the most perfect comfort foods…right? This recipe for baked garlic and rosemary fries is French fries all grown up.
- 4-5 medium russet potatoes washed and sliced into desired thickness (I made mine about ¾ inch)
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1-2 tablespoons of rosemary (fresh or dried)
- 4-5 cloves of garlic crushed or finely minced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Toss sliced potatoes with olive oil, garlic, and rosemary
- Arrange fries in a single layer on a baking pan (I try to get all the extra garlic and rosemary in the bowl and spread across the fries)
- Sprinkle with sea salt
- Bake for 35-45 minutes depending on the thickness of your fries (turn once during baking) until golden brown
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
What do you dip your fries in?