Independence Day is fast approaching. For many that means family, food, and fun. We’ve taken care of the food for you with these 4th of July recipes…now you can simply handle the family and the fun. From barbecued chicken to pasta salad, this round-up of recipes has you covered. Now sit back and enjoy the fireworks.
Berries & Coconut Fruit Salad from Vegetable Gohan
- Grilled Beer Marinated Chicken from Picture the Recipe
- Red, White, and Blue Dessert Kabobs from Very Culinary
- Peppery Monterey Jack Pasta Salad from Once a Month Mom
- Grilled Blackberry, Strawberry, Basil, and Brie Pizza Crisps from Half Baked Harvest
- Fresh Fruit and Yogurt Popsicles from Momma Hens Coop (featured on Where Women Cook)
- Purple Independence from A Year of Cocktails
What are you planning for your 4th of July feast?