For many, eating health also means eating vegetarian. But eating vegetarian doesn’t mean eating boring salad with a side of tofu. We’ve rounded up eight vegetarian soups, stews and chilis perfect for wintry weather and your taste buds.
- White chickpea chili from Once Upon a Cutting Board
- Butternut squash and cannellini bean bisque with parsley, sage, and pistachio Pesto
- Vegetarian split pea soup from 101 Cookbooks
- Lentil barley vegetable soup from A Full Measure of Happiness
- Vegetarian fajita soup from 84th & 3rd
- Vegetarian pasta fagioli from The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Vegetarian corn chowder with cheddar from Circle of Moms
- Slow cooker black bean soup from The Kitchen Paper
For more recipe inspiration, check out Where Women Cook on Pinterest.
Click here to subscribe or purchase Where Women Cook Magazine.