Do you like cookies? Do you like chocolate? Do you like M&M’s? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions then this Chocolate M&M’s Cookies Recipe is perfect for you. These cookies are rich, chewy, and loaded with chocolate flavor. I’d say no one can eat just one but, they are so decadent one may be enough.
- 1¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2½ cups flour
- ¾ cup cocoa
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cups M&M’s (can substitute chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large mixing bowl or in a stand mixer, cream together melted butter and sugars on medium speed. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
- In separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients (except M&Ms). Add dry ingredients to sugar mixture 1 cup at a time and beat on a low speed. Mix until dough has formed. Carefully mix in M&Ms with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Scoop cookie dough ¼ cup at a time on parchment lined cookie sheets. Cookies should be spaced about 1½ to 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 11 minutes. Do not overcook. Remove from oven and cool on cookie sheet for 3-4 minutes. Transfer cookies to a baking rack to cool.
- Serve with a tall glass of milk and enjoy.
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
Do you have a cookie recipe you just love?