Have you been on the search for a nearly perfect cookie? One with the right amount of soft, chewy, and, chunky? Your wait is over…this Chocolate Chunk and M&M’s Cookies will not last long in your cookie jar. Plus, the M&M’s add a great colorful twist to a classic chocolate chip cookie.
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup M&M’s
- Just under 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks ( you can substitute the M&M’s and chocolate chunks with whatever type of chocolate you prefer like chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 2-3 baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray.
- Whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder in medium sized bowl.
- Cream together sugars, melted butter, and vanilla in large mixing bowl or stand mixer. Add eggs and whip until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add flour mixture and combine until dough is formed. Carefully stir in chocolate chunks and M&M’s until well mixed.
- Scoop dough about ⅛ cup at a time onto lined or sprayed cookie sheet. Leave a 2 inch space between each cookie.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes (do not overcook) Makes about 2-2½ dozen cookies
Now, the real question is, do you have the ingredients in your pantry?