If you have extra garlic laying around the house it may be time to make some roasted garlic. But then you have to figure out what to do with all that savory and delicious garlic. We have come up with a perfect solution…make roasted garlic bread. There is nothing better than fresh garlic bread out of the oven. This roasted garlic bread recipe takes the flavor up a notch using fresh roasted garlic.
- 1 loaf of rustic French or Italian bread
- 12 cloves of roasted garlic, mashed
- ⅓ cup melted butter (you can also use olive oil)
- Fresh or dried minced parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to low broil. Cut bread in half lengthwise.
- Lightly brush bread halves with melted butter. Spread roasted garlic evenly over each bread half. Sprinkle parsley over each half.
- Broil, butter side up, for about 2-5 minutes or until sides of bread are lightly browned. Watch carefully to avoid burning.
- Serve with your favorite salads or pasta dishes.
Do you like your garlic bread with a little or a lot of garlic?