“Who says cinnamon rolls have to take all day to make? You will be in and out of the kitchen in about 30 minutes with my Itty Bitty Bites. I’ve used Pillsbury’s Cinnamon rolls to create these adorable bite size cinnamon rolls.”
Recipe: Itty Bitty Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can of cinnamon rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Unroll biscuits onto a clean countertop and press out with fingers to about 3 inches wide.
- Spread each biscuit with 1/2 tablespoon of butter then top evenly with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Starting at the bottom of each round, roll up jelly roll fashion with seam side down on countertop.
- Use a sharp knife and cut 1/2 inch slices and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 16 to 20 minutes, until light brown and cooked through.
- Place powdered sugar and heavy cream into a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Drizzle glaze over hot rolls.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Best served warm with a tall glass of milk! I cut 6 slices per biscuit making 60 small cinnamon rolls.
Much thanks to this week’s featured guest, Jenny Flake of “Picky Palate”. for use of this delicious and wee recipe!